We understand that choosing the right home for a loved one can be extremely difficult.
At Lakeside we are a family owned home dedicated to provide everything to care for their particular needs as completely as possible.
We are committed to help our residents to continue to lead as active a life as possible in a warm, friendly, secure and homely atmosphere in which their care, well-being and comfort are of prime importance.
Our philosophy is that residents are unique individuals with personal needs, preferences and choices, and they have the right to expect those wishes to be complied with , as far as we possibly can.
It's the quality of care that really counts. It's our Matron, our nurses and our caring staff - their attitude, caring nature, patience, skill and experience - that gives substance to our claim of giving our residents 'Care with Dignity'.
They have the right to be cared for with dignity and respect.
The right to privacy and independence.
Features of Lakeside
- 2 spacious lounges and dining rooms overlooking our courtyard garden
- Wheelchair access to all areas
- Lift to all floors
- Close contact with local GP surgeries
- Visiting Dentist, Optician, Physiotherapist and Chiropodist
- In-house Hairdresser
- Newspapers delivered daily
- Minibus for escorted excursions and day-trips
- Programme of interesting & stimulating activities
- Varied menu of nutritous meals.
Featured activities at Lakeside
- Local park and seaside visits
- Pantomime and theatre trips
- Music and singing
- Painting, drawing and crafts
- Dining out at local caf√©s
- Armchair exercises
- Nails, hands and hair
- Reminiscence therapy.
For a full description of our activities please
go on to the Activities tab at top of page